THESE TERMS WERE LAST UPDATED MAY 10, 2012
1. OWNERSHIP AND USE OF THE WEBSITE. The Website, including all text, graphics, logos, icons, images, data, graphs, audio, videos, computer programs and other material displayed on the Website or used in conjunction with the Website are owned by us or our licensors. The Website is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. We hereby grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access and use the Website. You may not use, copy, distribute, modify, create derivative works from, disclose or, display any portion of the Website. We shall retain all other right, title and interest in and to the Website not licensed to you in the third sentence of this Section 1.
2. SOFTWARE USE AND THE EULA. Your use of any software you might download from the Website (the "Software") will be governed by the following end-user license agreement provided during download of the Software and available at www.freeviewer.com (the "EULA"). You will be asked to "ACCEPT" the EULA prior to your downloading of the Software. The Software may include "open source" software. Separate, special terms apply to the open source software as stated in the EULA.
3. OFFERS RELATED TO THE SOFTWARE. We may offer Users who download Software the chance to download other software (the "Other Software"). This Other Software is generally offered by us on behalf of other software developers or distributors. If you accept an offer to download any Other Software, we will receive a fee from the party providing the Other Software. These Terms do not govern your use of Other Software. The party providing the Other Party will ask you to agree to a license or use agreement prior to your download or use of the Other Software.
4. NO WARRANTY and LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY REASON INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, OUR SOFTWARE OR THE OTHER SOFTWARE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. BECAUSE OF THIS, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
WE ARE RELYING ON THE FOREGOING WARRANTY LIMITATIONS AND LIABILITY LIMITATIONS IN OFFERING TO OPERATE THE WEBSITE UNDER THESE TERMS. BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT THESE EXCLUSIONS ARE ACCEPTABLE.
5. COPYRIGHTS LAWS. It is our policy to respond promptly to any claim that intellectual property rights are being infringed upon by any content on the Website. If you believe that a work that you own or have rights to has been copied and displayed on the Website without your approval, you may notify us by providing our agent listed below with the following in writing: (a) the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf; (b) the identification of the copyrighted work at issue; (c) the identification of the material that is claimed to infringe the copyrighted work and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including the full URL; (d) your name, address, telephone number, and email address; (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES. The Website may provide links to websites owned and/or operated by others. We have no control over such other websites and are not responsible or liable for their availability, content, advertising, products, services or other materials. Your access and use to such linked websites is at your own risk.
8. TERMINATION OF THESE TERMS. We may terminate your access to or use of the Website if (a) you fail to comply with these Terms; (b) you abuse our resources or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website; or (c) such termination is required by law or the order of any court or government agency. We may terminate your access to or use of the Website without prior notice at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you for any such termination. We may, at our sole election, delete or save your content upon termination of these Terms.
10. COPYRIGHT NOTIFICATIONS. The person named below has been designated by us to receive notices of copyright infringement claims or disputes under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998:
Aaron Weber, Copyright Officer
1550 Utica Avenue South
St. Louis Park, MN 55416